Oklahoma State SealOklahoma State Seal
Oklahoma Board of Medical Licensure and Supervision

Thank You for your Service. Expedited initial application processing for Military Service Members and Spouses.

Oklahoma Law allows for the expedited license application for
any military service member, military spouse or military veteran.

Current Board rule and Statute include the following definitions:

Military service member - A person who is currently serving as a full-time military service
member in the armed forces of the United States; or a person who is currently serving as a
member of the Oklahoma military forces or similar military service of another state performing
state active duty service, federally funded state active duty service, or federal active duty service
(but not including service performed exclusively for training, such as basic combat training,
advanced individual training, annual training, inactive duty training, or special training
periodically made available to service members). 

Military spouse - A person who is married to a military service member who is currently on
active duty (as defined above).

Military veteran - A person who served on active duty in the army, navy, air force, marine
corps, or coast guard of the United States, or in an auxiliary service of one of those branches of
the armed forces and who was discharged or released from active duty under conditions other
than dishonorable.

To apply for this expedited application, please complete the online application.

Submit the requested additional documentation.

  • Copy of military ID, passport, or birth certificate; and:
  • DD-214; or
  • Copy of current original orders, including signature page(s)

Upon receipt of your license application with the required documentation, the Licensure
Department will evaluate the documentation and provide written confirmation of approval  and
explanation of the expedited licensure process.